We at Lamplight Press are committed to preserving and safeguarding the privacy of our users, visitors and employees. This policy explains what happens to any personal data that you may provide us, or that we collect from you. We do update this policy so please review this regularly.
We may process data from:
1. Your visit from our site such as the pages viewed, traffic data and communication data.
2. Your voluntary application such as when you freely give us your email address.
3. Your communication directly to us.
Use of your personal information:
We use such information to provide and improve our services. In addition, we may also use such data for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request, regarding our services.
2. To inform you of changes to our service.
3. To provide information to you relating to other services of ours that you may be interested in. Such information will only be sent providing you have consented.
4. To provide information to you of third parties whose services may be of interest to you. Such information will only be sent providing you have consented.
Disclosing your information:
1. In the event we are required by law to disclose your personal information.
2. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to information:
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a small fee if costs are incurred when providing you with the information.
Shortened Links in Social Media:
The website and its employees through their social media platform accounts may share relevant web links. However some platforms shorten long urls. Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened url’s published by us on social media and therefore this website and its employees cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting these shortened links.
Third party links:
On the occasion we include links to third parties, it does not mean we endorse or approve the site’s policies towards visitor privacy. Please read and review their own policies before taking any action with your personal data.